Urgent-rescheduled block party

Due to the predicted stormy weather, The Meadows Board made the difficult decision to postpone the Spring Block Party until April 27th. With Texas weather it is a hard choice to make, but the best decision for the safety of all our neighbors- if indeed we have sudden hail, storms or high winds. We hope everyone will have enjoyable celebrations for the Passover and Easter Holidays and join us on APRIL 27th from 4:00-6:00! Should this change your RSVP, please update your response at http://www.evite.com/l/7EsB2Mn4gm Thanks!!!